Sunday, October 20, 2013

ABCs - Songs

Welcome to my new series, the ABCs! These posts will be tagged under "ABCs," not "lists." They will feature 26 things I like, beginning with each letter of the alphabet. Pretty self-explanatory. Here are my ABCs of songs.

Acrobat by U2


Sketchy fanmade video, but great song!

Black Balloon by The Goo Goo Dolls


Sketchy official music video, but great song!

Crush by The Dave Matthews Band


You gotta get the full 8-minute version with this one.

Dust Bowl Dance by Mumford & Sons


You gotta get the live version with this one. Note, the song doesn't really even start until a minute and a half in.

Endless Night from The Lion King


Yeah, I picked a song from the Lion King Broadway musical. Don't judge me. 

Fragile by Sting


Because I didn't have a real childhood. 

Grey Street by The Dave Matthews Band


A lyric video by someone who appears to not know English very well! Great! But seriously, though, this song. This song.

How Far We've Come by Matchbox 20


A great, upbeat song about the end of the world! Love it!

In A Little While by U2


I love this song too much for words.

Jimi Thing by the Dave Matthews Band


This video cuts out about 10 minutes before the song is over, poop.

Kite by U2


Here, have a live version of Kite.

Little Talks by Of Monsters & Men


Solid song.

Madness by Muse


I'm, like, so obsessed with this song right now.

Not With Haste by Mumford & Sons


I love this song so much ugh.

One Day More from Les Miserables


Broadway musicals are the best and you know it.

Parachute by Train


Random Train song that I used to really like and still sort of like.

Quiet by Lights


The only Q song I know of, admittedly, but that's okay because you all get to enjoy how cute Lights is!

Red Hands by Walk Off The Earth


Pretty good music video actually, and good song, of course!

So Much To Say by The Dave Matthews Band


Awesome music video, awesome song, that's what's up.

Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay


Sweetest little song ever, oh my god.

Unwell by Matchbox 20


I enjoy this song tremendously.

Vertigo by U2


You had me at "uno, dos, tres, catorce."

When I Dream Of Michelangelo by Counting Crows


YES! Another lyric vid by someone who doesn't know English. This song, though, I adore it. Absolutely adore it.

X&Y by Coldplay


The only X song I have, but let's be honest, this song is great.

You Won't Feel A Thing by The Script


My favorite Script song!

Zoo Station by U2


It took some force of will to like this song at first, but now liking it comes naturally! Oh, and it's the only Z song I have.

Number: #41 by The Dave Matthews Band


Was that not the most beautiful thing you've ever heard ever? (Hint: It was.) This song is the whole reason I had to add a "number" category onto the end of this ABCs list.


No comments:

Post a Comment