Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Some of my favorite pictures

This post has no value, really, but I wanted to share some funny things with you.


JACOBS BY MARC JACOBS FOR MARC BY MARC JACOBS IN COLLABORATION WITH MARC JACOBS FOR MARC BY MARC JACOBS

He does indeed need to calm down. As do I, I'm laughing so hard I think I broke my collarbone. 


This picture is all kinds of awesome, and would make a great senior prank


I have a rather dark sense of humor so this is probably my favorite one on the list.


I think about this picture at least a few times every day.


Benedict Cumberbatch is such a dork, I love him. And he's photobombing fricking U2. And I say to myself... what a wonderful world.


I love Bryan Cranston as much as I hate Walter White. 

The story here is that a college professor opened this up on his computer while preparing for a lecture.



THE DEER ARE RUNNING TOWARD HIM IN THE BACKGROUND LIKE HEY SOMETHING'S GOING DOWN OVER THERE.

This doesn't need a caption.

It looks like they're having a dance off.

I wanted to print out a million copies of this when we were reading Hamlet and wallpaper my Lit teacher's room.

Yes, thank you, can I get three eaches of bananas?

Well, tumblr has completely re-defined by sense of humor and these are things that I laugh at for like ten minutes straight now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment