Thursday, October 9, 2014

ABCs - More Songs

Part I here. 

Here's 26 (well, 27) songs in alphabetical order. This time, they're all from different artists! Huzzah!

Amsterdam by Coldplay


One of my fave Coldplay songs.


Bloodfound Part II by Alt-J


Absolutely beautiful.


Crash Into Me by the Dave Matthews Band


The Live Radio City version is the best.


Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men


Makes me homesick for Iceland.


The Enemy by Mumford & Sons


Made for the "Wuthering Heights" movies.


The Funeral by Band of Horses


Love this song.


Goodbye by Apparat


From the Breaking Bad season 4 finale. Great song.



Hero by Family of the Year


Sweet little song.



If I Had a Heart by Fever Ray


This is perfect for night driving. Intense night driving. 



Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaire


Catchy song, awesome movie.



Kangaroo Court by Capital Cities


Fun song.



Loser by Beck


I just love this song a lot.



Modern Jesus by Portugal The Man


This is my atheist jam. The anthem of my people.



Nevermind by Foster The People


Nice little song I stumbled upon at some point.



Oh My Andros by Elon Moxey


Puts me in the mood to go to the beach and eat some cracked conch.



Pretty Little Head by Eliza Rickman


I saw her live at the Night Vale show and was captivated.



Que Sera, Sera by Doris Day


This song has a lot of sentimental significance in my family, actually.



Ribs by Lorde


Favorite Lorde song.



Stolen Dance by Milky Chance


Fun song, makes me want to dance and chill and have a good time.



Truth by Alexander


Another one I discovered through Breaking Bad. Glad I did.



Until the End of the World by U2


One of my favorite U2 songs for sure.



Vanishing Underground from the Sherlock Series 3 Soundtrack





We Cry by the Script


Remains one of the best songs by the Script.



XO by Beyoncé


It's Beyoncé.



You've Got Time by Regina Spektor


Orange is the New Black wins for its titles sequence.



Zombie by the Cranberries


I had to find a Z, but hey. Not bad.


# - 1977 by Ana Tijuox


This song makes me feel incredibly cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment