Thursday, January 10, 2019

2019 Goals

1. Start the GIS program. I have been accepted into the program, so I should, like... do it.

2. Along with the new education, get a new job or at least switch tracks at my current place of employment. I don't wanna do community outreach anymore! I'm not even good at it!

3. Make more YouTube content. I've been making a few more videos recently, and I'd like to continue. It's fun.

4. Write. I've been shying away from numerical goals recently (setting myself up for failure) but let's say... publish at least 20 posts on this blog.

5. Travel somewhere. Yeah, somewhere. Maybe a road trip out west to a national park over the summer.

6. Start home-brewing. Second time's the charm.


Um... I'm just going to publish this now and add to it later on if I can come up with more goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment