Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tilt-shift photography is really cool

This is a style of photography I first saw on tumblr, and it's basically my favorite thing. I'm not sure how it physically works, but all I need to know is that it produces really cool looking pictures. It works best with landscapes and things that are very large, because it ends up making everything look miniature.

Here are some examples:

Machu Picchu -- but tiny.

Look at this tiny little marching band.

Cute little college ball game.

Tiny little train! Choo-choo!

Cute tiny elephants.

It feels like you can reach out and touch it.

Lake Bled in Slovenia.

It's so cute.

Sydney Opera House, tilt-shifted.

They look like toy airplanes.

It looks so small.

Are these toy cars or real cars?

Construction equipment even looks adorable.

Cute tiny houses.

Is this not a gingerbread house?

I sort of love tiny things, as well as landscapes and architecture, so tiny landscapes and architecture is right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment